Gymboree 30% off & Free Shipping Plus Additional 15% Off! @ Gymboree.com

Kayshar13

Just an FYI- but I think that code is a one time use only. It will go through for the first person to process an order with it, then it will be denied to all others.

At least that has been my experience. When anyone can use the code, they are things like CFFRIEND and GYMBOSALE or whatever... the long number/letter ones are for one person only. So if that is your code, I would remove it so no one "steals" your use of it. :)

Now, about the sale! I am trying REALLY hard to not even look at Gymboree right now! I have spent so much money recently and really don't need to spend any more, but I am a recovering Gymbo addict, so exposing myself to a Gymbo sale is quite dangerous.

I have a $50 merchandise credit and it is SO annoying because its only good in-store, and the nearest Gymboree is 75 miles away! :(

Just an FYI- but I think that code is a one time use only. It will go through for the first person to process an order with it, then it will be denied to all others.

At least that has been my experience. When anyone can use the code, they are things like CFFRIEND and GYMBOSALE or whatever... the long number/letter ones are for one person only. So if that is your code, I would remove it so no one "steals" your use of it. :)

oh no its not my code its been used by tons of others on my gymbo group :) i have a 20% off code so im not using it but its confirmed to have been used by at least 20 other people already.

Oh ok; good! Awhile back on another board someone posted their one-time use code (without realizing it was one time only) and when they went to make a BIG order (the code would have saved them about $100) it wouldn't work because someone else had used it... I just wanted to make sure the same thing didn't happen to you! :)

I need help with sizing.

My DD is going to be 5 in Jan. Do I order (3-4) or (5-7) size socks/tights for her?

She is currently shoe size 10.

On their site they show 3-4 to be till shoe size 10. But I am worried, wouldn't it be too small? She is going to be 5. She is around 43 inches tall. But the size 5-7 runs till shoe size 13. HELP!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

I need help with sizing.

My DD is going to be 5 in Jan. Do I order (3-4) or (5-7) size socks/tights for her?

She is currently shoe size 10.

On their site they show 3-4 to be till shoe size 10. But I am worried, wouldn't it be too small? She is going to be 5. She is around 43 inches tall. But the size 5-7 runs till shoe size 13. HELP!!!!!!

Thanks in advance!!!!

My daughter is 5, and she is tall and thin. She is in a size 11 shoe and I bought her tons of 5-7 socks, but they are a little big on her tiny feet. She wears the 3-4 size socks most of the time, and they fit fine to me. I haven't opened a lot of her size 5-7's yet, because she still has some wear out of the 3-4's.

hope this helps.

I got 3 pack underwear sets for my youngest son and daughter. That's a really awesome deal considering I can use it as stocking stuffers and I don't have to drive to the store. Thanks! I am also a Gymbo addict, although I'm trying to curb it. Thank goodness they have a Gymbo outlet by me. Or maybe not such a good thing, lol.

They really do have the best girls undies... my daughter loves them. (So cute, too.)

When on sale, they are a fab deal. I just restocked her drawer.