Food Network Magazine & Others $5

tkubi7

I am always the skeptical one, but just because it says the publisher's name at the bottom doesn't mean it's the actual company. There is a hearstmags.com (without the additional info on the link provided), but the price there is $15 for a year. I can't find anything on their actual site for the $5 deal. I did email the company to make sure it was a legit offer before ordering. I'm waiting on a response.

OP, where did you find the $5 off link? Was it from an email directly from the company? If so, then it should be fine.

I just got email confirmation from Food Network Magazine about my order.

We have received your subscription order.

ORDER SUMMARY:

Date: 2009-12-14

Term: 10 Issues

Amount: $5.00

Ordered by: K xxx

Delivery Address:

K xxx

30 xxxxxxxxx Ln

xxxxxxxx, xx 8xxx5-7xxx

This is an auto-generated email, please do not reply. If any information is incorrect, or if you need to contact customer service for any reason, we ask that you wait at least one week for your order to be processed and your information to appear in our system. Please allow 6 to 9 weeks for delivery of first issue.

Food Network Magazine is a publication of Hearst Magazines Division, Hearst Communications, Inc. ©2009

Hearst Email Privacy • 300 W. 57th Street • New York, NY 10019

I am always the skeptical one, but just because it says the publisher's name at the bottom doesn't mean it's the actual company. There is a hearstmags.com (without the additional info on the link provided), but the price there is $15 for a year. I can't find anything on their actual site for the $5 deal. I did email the company to make sure it was a legit offer before ordering. I'm waiting on a response.

OP, where did you find the $5 off link? Was it from an email directly from the company? If so, then it should be fine.

Yes, I received this in an email from the publisher. I ordered the Food Network magazine and got my confirmation within minutes. For $5.00, it was worth a shot for me.

For all you cautious types (which isn't a bad thing by the way) you can rest easy. Domain registration information:

Registrant:

The Hearst Corporation

959 Eighth Avenue

New York, NY 10019

US

Domain Name: HEARSTMAGS.COM

Much more info listed all can be found by searching whois.com

Anyone know any good deals on a kids magazine? Such as Highlights?