Victorias Secret Free Ship Code 12/10 only

2knightsandaprincess

The code item30 worked for me this morning. I bought a $25.00 sweater and it came down to $17.50. Used the free shipping, worked.

I had a $10.00 reward card which brought my total to eight something at check out.

When I received my confirmation email, it shows I was charged $17.50?!

I emailed customer service waiting for a reply.

item30 does not work anymore.

Shipfree code cannt be combined with 25% off one item code.

hmm....can anybody please post some codes?

P.S.: free scarf code wont work since VS has no more of those scarfs.

All the above codes worked for me this "morning".

Maybe I got lucky or there was a glitch with the site this morning?!

When my 3 for $30.00 sweaters w/free scarf arrived in the mail. I received a VS sales book. In it is another free scarf offer w/select sweater purchase Use code: FA919849

Only when searching the site I can't find the scarfs. As you say the appear to be out of stock. :(

Hopefully they will have them back in stock soon!

Okay I just tried my $10 reward, with this 25% of single item code (FA918289), and with this free ship code for $50+ (FA919801) and they all worked together.

I also went back added another item to make it over $100 and the reward, and 25% off code both worked with this free ship code for $100+ (FA919549).

Hope that helps everyone out!

As I clearly do not want to work today, I have searched, tested, and complied a list of codes that work as of within the last hour. They do not all work together but I'm 80% sure you can get a discount and a shipping code to work together, I've just tried so many variations I can't remember what works with what. Here is what I've found to work (included those listed in my previous post):

FA919801 – Free shipping $50+

FA919549 – Free shipping $100+

100FREE – Free shipping $100+

FA919981 – Free Shipping $100+ and 2nd Day Express Delivery

FA919289 – 25% off single item

30OFF175 - $30 off purchase of $175+

FA919369 - 4-Tier Coupon

$15 Off $100, $30 Off $150, $75 Off $250, $150 Off $500

FA919825 – 15% off $100+ for Canada

Happy Shopping!!!

i called too because my confirmation email wasn't showing the rewards card total. the cs guy said that as long as you saw it when you placed your order it wouldn't charge your card....blah blah blah..something about the cards just being "temporary" and they wont show up on the confirmation email. sounded like crap to me but i'll watch my cc account so i dont' get charged.

I ordered some flannel pjs a few weeks back when you got matching slippers for free (which I love by the way) but today I ordered this dress for my upcoming birthday!

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodpri2/V269256_093.jpg

With free shipping, discount, and my reward, it was $37.13 when all is said and done!

wow packergurl, i hope your SO appreciates you in that gorgeous dress!! i just bought a crummy sweater with a hood on it:eyepoppin I had a sundress in my bag forever trying to get lots of codes to work. by the time i figured out that only the free shipping was working, they were already out.

I got in before the 30% off was taken away...so I got a sweater, originally $38, on sale of $15, for $10.50 after the % off, free panties (Dec VS cardholder code), and used what was remaining on the 2nd of my 3 santa rewards cards to pay $2! :)

I lucked out. I got the original 3 sweaters for $30 (plus the scarf and free shipping), and the gift card that was included in the package was $100! So today the wife and I spent some time on the website and got another beautiful sweater, 2 tee-shirts, and a pair of pants. With the use of some of the other codes, I got those things shipped for a total of $73. So I've still got $27 left to spend with those guys!!!! It's been a good couple of days. God Bless this site!!!

i called too because my confirmation email wasn't showing the rewards card total. the cs guy said that as long as you saw it when you placed your order it wouldn't charge your card....blah blah blah..something about the cards just being "temporary" and they wont show up on the confirmation email. sounded like crap to me but i'll watch my cc account so i dont' get charged.

Same here, in the end I did get my reward discount :)