1-800 Flowers Deal - Dozen Cookies for Under $1.50

amykay9377

I don't remember when I read about this deal, but a while ago, I heard that if you went to 1800 Flowers and signed up like 6 names on the Reminder Service, you would get a $20 Reward code to use.

Well I had completely forgotten about it until I got an email today with my reward! Not only is it good for 1800 Flowers, but also 1800 Gift Baskets, Popcorn Factory, Cheryl & Co Cookies and Fanny May! The mind whirled at how I wanted to use the $20!

The flowers were too expensive, so I checked out the others, but settled on a box of cookies from 1-800 Gift Baskets:

http://a764.g.akamai.net/f/764/16742/1h/www.1800flowers.com/800f_assets/images/flowers/images/shop/catalog/93146Az.jpg

You will get 4 cutout cookies, 2 chocolate chip, 2 snickerdoodles, 2 double choc chip and 2 oatmeal raisin for $19.99. PLUS, there is free shipping on this item, so to have it shipped to my house in FL, it is $1.34 after code and tax! :eyepoppin Can't beat that as an addition to the holiday buffet! It is Product Code:93146, if you are interested!

Yes, that was a good deal. I think the reminders had to be set up by the end of November so the deal is no longer good, but for those who got in on it the rewards were emailed last night/today. You could actually get up to a $40 credit for adding 12 (i think) reminders.

I am still waiting on mine, I'm hoping it shows soon

Mine didn't come in a email untill i signed on . on their page with my account, and looked at my fresh rewards point history, and it showed up there that i had it. As soon as i signed back in, they sent a email showing i had my rewards. Might want to try that.

Yall are making me want cookies so bad! Every time I see it pop up I have to check it to make sure they aren't still doing the promo. LOL!:hungry:

I do the same thing...I even went nuts trying to find a code I got one down to $4.99 (other thread) but it wasnt cookies....I'm still on a hunt to find us cookies...LoL :gdparanoid:

Dead Deaal states Promo Codes not to be used on it :(

Aww, I'm sorry you guys can't do it now. I've never posted a deal before, so I feel bad that I got a deal and ya'll didn't... :(

Yall are making me want cookies so bad! Every time I see it pop up I have to check it to make sure they aren't still doing the promo. LOL!:hungry:

Sorry! I'll enjoy one cookie for each of you who didn't get any! :tongue1:

Also, for those of you who DID order and are now worring, add me to that - I saw the other thread (with the Kris Kringle tin) and I'm hoping I won't be cancelled. I have a confirmation number, a UPS tracking # (even though it won't ship until 12/22) and it has been charged to my CC... I think I'm okay.