Philosophy Gift of grace 4pc set (full sizes) $58.74 @ QVC

angelic680

philosophy gift of grace or love 4pc (all in full sizes!)

was: $119.00 NOW: $58.74 (Today's Special Value Price)

http://www.qvc.com/qic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.tsv!.tpl.tsv.cm_scid.TSV?cm_re=PROMOTIONS-_-1-_-TSV,TSV&cm_sp=TSV-_-HP-_-IMAGE

http://images-p.qvc.com/is/image/a/30/a95430.001?wid=535&hei=472&op_sharpen=1

Edited by angelic680

If you order on Auto ship, they don't charge shipping after the 1st shipment - then you can change the fragrances every few months. :) I'm in on this one and canceling last year's TSV of Pure Grace - it came with a buffing shower gel that I hate.

I put the stuff I don't like on ebay and come out ahead - the perfume alone is $50. :cool:

If you order on Auto ship, they don't charge shipping after the 1st shipment - then you can change the fragrances every few months. :) I'm in on this one and canceling last year's TSV of Pure Grace - it came with a buffing shower gel that I hate.

I put the stuff I don't like on ebay and come out ahead - the perfume alone is $50. :cool:

I didn't know that about the shipping. Thank you!

nat1jen - I used to have buyer's remorse too when I bought things for me, but then I simply handed it to my son to wrap and give. ;) Easy pay also brings my guilt level down. :D Or, keep the perfume and soap and give the other stuff as presents.

nat1jen - I used to have buyer's remorse too when I bought things for me, but then I simply handed it to my son to wrap and give. ;) Easy pay also brings my guilt level down. :D Or, keep the perfume and soap and give the other stuff as presents.

I bought a new blu-ray right before Thanksgiving. :) I do love Falling In Love. I bought some Philosophy set from Sephora during the 20% off sale, but those are earmarked for teacher's gifts.

Angelic, thank you for the link to the mini-set.