Onestopplus.com 50% off coupon + free shipping

1josh

I just made a purchase with this coupon code RD50%PLUS. I gives you 50% off your highest prices item plus you get free shipping.

I ordered Acquo Di Gio by Giorgio Armani for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3oz for $33.87 shipped.

http://pbj.onestopplus.com/products/detail-ACQUA-DI-GIO-by-Giorgio-Armani-for-Men-Eau-De-Toilette-Spray-3.3-oz-CL685.cfm?affiliate_id=008&affiliate_location_id=01&WT.mc_id=k1971&mid=j26935511

Thanks!! I just bought a coat that I had been watching. Great Deal.

I just made a purchase with this coupon code RD50%PLUS. I gives you 50% off your highest prices item plus you get free shipping.

I ordered Acquo Di Gio by Giorgio Armani for Men Eau De Toilette Spray 3.3oz for $33.87 shipped.

http://pbj.onestopplus.com/products/detail-ACQUA-DI-GIO-by-Giorgio-Armani-for-Men-Eau-De-Toilette-Spray-3.3-oz-CL685.cfm?affiliate_id=008&affiliate_location_id=01&WT.mc_id=k1971&mid=j26935511

"Cuddler" blanket comes up as $5.99 in the cart then with the code is 2.99!!

The "cuddler" is cozy to slip on while reading, watching T.V, at a sports event or in a car! This versatile blanket with sleeves fits all sizes.

* Generous size

* Anti pill

* Extra soft

* New deluxe weight

* Washable polyester fleece

Item #: 0054-85439-1044

Was: $34.99

Now: $9.99

Merchandise Subtotal $5.99

Promotional Savings ($3.00)

Sales Tax $0.00

Shipping $0.00

* Your Total $2.99

http://media.redcatsusa.com/is/image/womanwithin/mm/0054_85439_mm.jpg?wid=230&qlt=95&op_sharpen=1

Just wanted to let you guys know about the promo info:

The following has been applied to your order:

- Promo Code: RD50%PLUS, Enjoy 50% off your highest priced item and free shipping no minimum 50% discount applies to merchandise only does not include shipping handlingor taxesor taxes. Not useable for cash. Not valid for prior purchasescharges or the purchase of gift cards or e-gift cards. Can not be used for home and kitchen items purchased on OneStopPlus.com. One offer per purchase. Adjustments cannot be processed for previous orders. Offer ends midnight 12/1/09

It is not valid on Home and Kitchen items.

Figures, just what I wanted to buy. And I spend an hour looking at things.

Just because I am such a beotch! Jerks like that tick me off...come complain someone 'stole' their post and then take one right back with ya! such A holes out there! Glad that everyone got in on it though!

You are all so welcome for this 'deal' that persian_mafia got off gotta deal from ME! Word for word copy and pasted...what a jerk!

so thanks sassyME for that awesome find on the cuddler...the price wasn't marked right or whatever and no one would have known had I not ordered it! Glad that you all got in on it too...but you should all try out the forum it came from originally as we are a much better place to hang! have a great day peeps!

Could not ever get in on the 50% off with free shipping :(

I ended up using a code that gave me $20 off a $50 purchase. Will also give $25 off $75+ or $30 off $100+

Code is OSPCOUPON12

Won't give free shipping,but I generally have to pay 30 bucks for each my nursing bras and was able to get two for $44 total. Less than a month of formula, anyway!!