Another reason I love Amazon!

So, my daughter wanted to ipod touch for xmas. I was all set to venture out black friday and try to get one of the deals with the gift cards. But then I came on here before leaving and saw that it was 179.99 on amazon, no tax, free shipping. So, I pondered-for a short amount of time and preceded to order it from amazon. One more thing out of the way. Then, yesterday to my horror, it was the gold box deal of the day for like $159. Ok, 20 bucks is 20 bucks. I couldn't cancel my previous order because it had already shipped. But, one quick call to amazon and I talked to Elmo-I know hold your laughter- and he priced adjusted it for me and I am getting back 21.99!!!! So worth not fighting the crazies on black friday!!!! Amazon, your my hero.

Did you have to tickle him to get the price adjustment???

Seriously though I got some great deals on amazon. Between their price matching an beating competitors ads in advance of BF and some of the other great deals, I saved alot of money and frustration this season.

I kinda did the same thing (only I paid $178 on BF times 2) but mine were listed as 8 gig 3rd generation then the CM ones were 2nd gen????

I love Amazon too-I think I ought to call!

ETA- Bummer I was too late :(

Edited by HansieDZ

Did you have to tickle him to get the price adjustment???

OMGosh! I almost had my Diet Dr. Pepper shoot out of my nose when I read that! Too funny!!! The mental picture is priceless! Some grown man being tickled with those new Elmo tickle hands until he agrees to a price adjustment....