Walmart Instore Specials???

Deal Grabber

I got a flyer today. I'll do the best I can at listing....

Garmin Nuvi 205 3.5" GPS $99

Samsung SL502 Digital camera bundle $99

Apple 8GB iPod Touch $195

Apple 8GB iPod Nano $145

Vizio 32" 1080p LCD HDTV $398

Sanyo 46" 1080p LCD HDTV $648

Samsung Blu-ray player $148

Nintendo DSi $169

DS Games Bakugan or Assassin's Creed $29.96

and Mario & Luigi 34.96

Nintendo Wii console with bonus $50 gift card $199

Wii says Minimum 10 per store. Quanities limited. No rainchecks.

I'm wondering if the Wii is $199 AND you get the $50 gc. Ad says exactly: $199 was $249 Nintendo Wii console with bonus and at the bottom has Bonus $50 Gift Card.

DO you think the $199 is if you use your bonus $50 gc or is it like getting Wii for $149?

Event dates: Sunday Dec. 6 - Saturday Dec. 12, 2009

Wii says Minimum 10 per store. Quanities limited. No rainchecks.

I'm wondering if the Wii is $199 AND you get the $50 gc. Ad says exactly: $199 was $249 Nintendo Wii console with bonus and at the bottom has Bonus $50 Gift Card.

DO you think the $199 is if you use your bonus $50 gc or is it like getting Wii for $149?

Eeek, I don't know. Now I don't know what to do. Target is offering it this week for $199 with a $20 giftcard and a coupon for a free controller... I don't know whether to wait for the Walmart deal or not :confused: Since they mentioned the $249 price, I am wondering if they are just making it look like you are getting a $50 card to bring it down to $199.

You are probably right... and Target has been running the free $20 card for a few weeks now... so do you think I should chance it, and miss the Target sale, hoping to get the WM sale? I don't know what to do...

Well if ya think about it its the same deal.No?Arent the controllers$30?If so with the $20 GC and the $30 Q its the same deal Wolly World will have.

Ok i just looked on the Wolly web and the controllers are $40.So if ya need another controller Targets deal is better if ya dont then Wollys deal is better.

Well if ya think about it its the same deal.No?Arent the controllers$30?If so with the $20 GC and the $30 Q its the same deal Wolly World will have.

Ok i just looked on the Wolly web and the controllers are $40.So if ya need another controller Targets deal is better if ya dont then Wollys deal is better.

The free controller is the nunchuk which is $20. but I just remembered that I do have 2 Target gift cards from Black Friday, so I think I will probably do the Target deal and not risk it... in the end, it's pretty much the same price with my giftcards. :)