Using a Coupon AFTER purchase

Gritz

I bought a Tom Tom during the the 2-day sale and noticed that there is a 10% off Target Tom Tom Q out now. Anyone know if Target will let me me bring in my receipt and apply the coupon now? I know they have let me do it in the past, but I don't know if the rules are different with BF items. I didn't see the printable coupon before BF, but I know there were people that got the coupon catalog in the mail before BF and the coupon was valid to use.

I bought a Tom Tom during the the 2-day sale and noticed that there is a 10% off Target Tom Tom Q out now. Anyone know if Target will let me me bring in my receipt and apply the coupon now? I know they have let me do it in the past, but I don't know if the rules are different with BF items. I didn't see the printable coupon before BF, but I know there were people that got the coupon catalog in the mail before BF and the coupon was valid to use.

I'd say try it. I wouldn't wait too long though. Maybe go in today if possible and tell them in all the madness you forgot to give it to the cashier.