Skinit.com half off items for cyber monday

Promom

I want to buy a skin for my DD's new netbook, but the brand isn't showing. Do you think it will be fine if I choose any 10.1 netbook as the device?

Just FYI, a lot of times they do not carry certain devices because the skins do not remove properly from the device. I called them about my laptop last year (not being on their list) and they fore-warned me of this. I ordered one anyway (as a generic) and it DID mess up the laptop exterior finish when I eventually removed it. They simply do not remove from some surfaces easily. So... if you have a device with a glossy finish of any sort and its not on the list... be careful!

I love SKINIT for the most part!! Just placed a $200 order for the custom skins, its awesome.. a great way to put someones name on an item too. I had "It this ipod doenst have your name on it, keep your hands off" put onto my sons new ipod touch cover lol. (had his name on the other side)

Thanks. I had never heard of this site before. I ordered something for each kid. I think these will be great stocking stuffers. I am always looking for different stuff for stockings. Excellent price after the half off. Especially for the customized ones.