Kids Desktop Computer Originally $49.99 now $9.99

love2beurwifey

J.C. Penney Online Exclusive

This replica of an office desktop computer is sized perfectly for the younger set.

30 interactive learning activities, including language, math, logic, games, keyboard typing and music

large LCD screen with fun animations

adjustable-height keyboard

auto shut-off feature

Desktop computer uses 3 "AA" batteries, not included. Ages 3 and up

http://www3.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx?GrpTyp=PRD&ItemID=16e88e1&RefPage=X6&deptID=52440&catID=53252&cmOrigID=16e88d8&cmPosID=4&CmCatId=52440|52474

I have no idea how to add a picture ... Sorry.

If you order from the store (not online) and have it delivered to the store, shipping is free. If you call the store they can give you an 800 number you can call for the same thing. I didn't realize this before, my MIL told me that this weekend, I tried it and it worked! But I don't have the 800 number anymore.

oh wish I would have seen this a few hours ago, just got back from penny's over an issue with some jeans. Would have ordered this from the store for my babysitter's son.

Today I had the day off get a call from jcpenny, to pick up my order, I tell the women I had already picked up my orders. I had a $10 off $10 coupon code, and arizona jeans were $10.99, $5.87 total price after paying shipping to the store. So I placed two orders. I picked them up 2 weeks ago. The woman was arguing me an order was still there. I finally said fine I will be there, all the while knowing they weren't because I had both pairs. I get there she scans my credit card pulls up the order and what goes to pull the item, which guess what wasn't there! I didn't say a word. The woman apologized, credited my card back the $5.87, and placed another order for a pair of jeans, for just the 99 cents ($1.07 after tax)and they will be shipped directly to me. So for $6.94 I got 3 pairs of Arizona jeans for Noah :-)

Hey I told them I already had them, the women kept arguing instead of taking 2 seconds to go check the back and see if they were physically there, she made me drive all the way out there, I am taking another pair of jeans. Why I couldn't just go pull a pair off the floor I don't know but oh well.

oh wish I would have seen this a few hours ago, just got back from penny's over an issue with some jeans. Would have ordered this from the store for my babysitter's son.

Today I had the day off get a call from jcpenny, to pick up my order, I tell the women I had already picked up my orders. I had a $10 off $10 coupon code, and arizona jeans were $10.99, $5.87 total price after paying shipping to the store. So I placed two orders. I picked them up 2 weeks ago. The woman was arguing me an order was still there. I finally said fine I will be there, all the while knowing they weren't because I had both pairs. I get there she scans my credit card pulls up the order and what goes to pull the item, which guess what wasn't there! I didn't say a word. The woman apologized, credited my card back the $5.87, and placed another order for a pair of jeans, for just the 99 cents ($1.07 after tax)and they will be shipped directly to me. So for $6.94 I got 3 pairs of Arizona jeans for Noah :-)

Hey I told them I already had them, the women kept arguing instead of taking 2 seconds to go check the back and see if they were physically there, she made me drive all the way out there, I am taking another pair of jeans. Why I couldn't just go pull a pair off the floor I don't know but oh well.

They lose and you gain!!!! At least you tried to tell the know it all.