ELF 70% off minerals

zookeeperagn

Code EHCMM is now expired.

Instead use Code CM70MIN for 70% off of E.L.F. Mineral Makeup.

There appears to be a total maximum $$ off discount of $49.99 (just over $70.00 of Minerals at regular price to give a final total with the $6.95 shipping of just under $30.00...you can get A WHOLE BUNCH of E.L.F. makeup at this price!) Great deal, especially for teenagers!

I bought from them when they had the 75% off studio. The makeup is not very good, BUT the brushes are certainly worth getting for the price with code.

:( I was just about to place an order even though I had never heard of this makeup..thinking now maybe I shouldn't...anyone else have any input if this makeup is good or not?

:( I was just about to place an order even though I had never heard of this makeup..thinking now maybe I shouldn't...anyone else have any input if this makeup is good or not?

I've been using the mineral makeup for a couple of months now. I like it. I do still use my cover girl foundation and blush but I love the ELF mineral concealer and powder and bronzer. The ELF blush is too light for my skin and doesn't show up, may try a different color. The brushes are worth the price of the makeup - love them!! :D

I decided to go ahead and try it for that price..if I don't like it my DD7 will have a blast with it

I agree, I got a makeup kit for my DD13 for Christmas, along with the full set of brushes. Again, if you like makeup brushes, they are really good for the price and you would clearly pay triple on another brand.