TODAY ONLY!! Walgreens 8x10 collage free + $0.99 shipping or.....

Angelseyes28

Awesome, did this too. Just in case you have to keep going back and changing it and forget the code, its FINDJOY I sure wish I could just drag and click to switch picture locations, took a LOT of shuffle clicks to get the right ones the right sizes, but it worked, and for free, was worth the clicking.

Mine will be ready to pick up in 1 hour and 27 minutes... :cheesy:

Did you guys add text/title? I was gonna write something sweet to the person I am giving it to, but when I did the pictures seemed to shrink ALOT in size...so I took it off.

Perhaps it was just the way it looked on preview? I don't know as I have never ordered one before.

Hi :fluffy: I got my collage.

I think you'll be very pleased.

I have 8 pictures on mine, 3 of the biggest end up being about 3 x 4 size...and 2 are about 2 inch by 1 1/2 and the other 3 are somewhere between there.

I used yellow as the in between color. (I debated that one for a long time.. LOL.) Almost got red but I didn't want the border to "outshine" the photos themselves.

The color is great.

A free one was fantastic :cheesy: and if the normal cost is 3.99 I'd pay for it, to do one of these again.

My photo place has a super worker there named Joyce.

I'm so glad so many of you were able to get in on this! I picked mine up today and I have to say that I LOVE IT! I do wish there had been an option for a matte finish but overall it turned out great:) I only used 4 pictures for mine, one of each grandchild. I tried all of the different background colors and decided to just use black so that the pictures would stand out more. Plus it will make it alot easier to find a frame that will compliment the collage instead of clash with it lol.

Picked mine up today, and I would buy one of these. It turned out great. Had 11 photo's of a recent vacation. I did it with a black background and a white title to spell out "Sea World 2009". Liked it so much I couldn't wait until Christmas and gave it to DH now! He loves it, too. So nice to look at one frame with a multitude of vacation images/memories. I'll likely buy some of these in the future. When I picked it up I got 2 coupons, also. One for a poster print for $14.99 and one for photo window clings for $7.99. Haven't checked the site to see what the orginal price for those are as I don't really need either!

Picked mine up today, and I would buy one of these. It turned out great. Had 11 photo's of a recent vacation. I did it with a black background and a white title to spell out "Sea World 2009". Liked it so much I couldn't wait until Christmas and gave it to DH now! He loves it, too. So nice to look at one frame with a multitude of vacation images/memories. I'll likely buy some of these in the future. When I picked it up I got 2 coupons, also. One for a poster print for $14.99 and one for photo window clings for $7.99. Haven't checked the site to see what the orginal price for those are as I don't really need either!

Hi, I responded to your earlier post up there, but I forgot to hit quote...my post is 5 up, in bold and in green... you asked me how many pictures I used, I used 8... less would have made them bigger, but I had a tough time choosing...Glad everyone likes their's as much as I like mine :yup:

THANKS AGAIN ANGELEYES28 :cheesy:

Thanks for the post. I actually couldn't do this, as I went to the site last night after seeing this post and then opted to make a couple calendars. Used the GIFTS30 and saved a bit over $11. Wouldn't let me use both codes, but I accomplished two gifts. Last year was the first in a few that I didn't do calendars for people and I got complaints. ;)