Confused about TRU BF sale ...

mchelle77

I've read that TRU is opening at midnight, but that some items are only priced for sale at 5am, so I planned on going to get the 5am prices. THEN my mother's coworker said she got an email saying they'd honor the prices before 5am. Anyone know if this is true? If it is, I'll go at midnight. But if not, I'd like to plan accordingly ... most of my stuff I'm getting says 5am.

Thanks in advance! :)

Luckily everything we need starts at midnight, but one item (says 5am). My TRU has self checkers for prices. I'll cross my fingers my one item rings up the BF price. We'll see. If not, I will buy and price adjust later after my other stores. Per manager I talked to they will price adjust.

I've heard that there will be no price adjustments for Black Friday pricing if it's bought the day before, or before the sale starts. I'm not sure if that's all stores, or only the store I heard that about.

Regardless, I'm going at 330am and will cross my fingers. Good luck to everyone else attempting to get their stuff at different times! :)

We have a TRU just around the corner so Dh is going to run over at midnight to see if he can get the 3Muskateers Barbie and an R/C car. These are not must have items - but good prices if he can get them.

There were a couple more things I was looking at but they don't go on sale until 5am... and I've got other places to be so we won't be getting thoses things at TRU

I know the time is passed, but for those who were wondering ...

I got there at 330am and was done by 420am .. I went to the register and said most of my stuff wasn't starting until 5am, and would I be able to get the sale prices? The manager at the front (directing people to registers) said no, I would have to wait and get in line at 445am. I did so (adding more to my carriage while waiting!) and then got the sale prices.

I've heard that there will be no price adjustments for Black Friday pricing if it's bought the day before, or before the sale starts. I'm not sure if that's all stores, or only the store I heard that about.

Regardless, I'm going at 330am and will cross my fingers. Good luck to everyone else attempting to get their stuff at different times! :)

I had bought something a week before the BF, went in to tru that morning and got a price adjustment