LG Blu-ray Disc Player $99.99 + Free Shipping @ Amazon

angelic680

I just bought this and was trying to figure out how to post it here. Glad someone who knows what there doing got it up.

Awe...:gdwelcome: you will be a pro in no time!!

Look under the "Dead & Expired Deals" thread you will see " NEW THREAD" just click it and add the deal! ;)

This was a great deal I just called and woke up my sister to order it, she has been looking for a blu ray player!! :yup:

I ordered earlier too, but had to leave for my sons dentist appointment so I could not post the deal. I was just coming back here to post!

Also, under the special offers section it says you can get an extra $10 off if you pay with your discover card. Unfortunately I don't have one, but nice deal if you do =)

I ordered earlier too, but had to leave for my sons dentist appointment so I could not post the deal. I was just coming back here to post!

Also, under the special offers section it says you can get an extra $10 off if you pay with your discover card. Unfortunately I don't have one, but nice deal if you do =)

Yeah I saw that.... I don't have discover card either :no:

Its a great deal best part is no waiting in line and no crowds to fight off :gdthums:

Does anyone know if you need a wireless LAN to get netflix for the 370? My TV is in a different room from my computer so I can't plug this in to the ethernet. The guy at BB wanted me to buy a $70 wireless LAN to get netflix to work

you need something - he is right... but $70 is more than you need. He is trying to sell you an adapter.

I got one of these: http://www.amazon.com/o/ASIN/B000TPVWX0/ref=nosim/staybycom-20 and it works like a charm, links into our wireless.. great signal strength. Only on when machine is on.

Does anyone know if you need a wireless LAN to get netflix for the 370? My TV is in a different room from my computer so I can't plug this in to the ethernet. The guy at BB wanted me to buy a $70 wireless LAN to get netflix to work

of course he did - that's par for the course at BB. they're crooks. all you need is a wireless bridge, which you can get online for $30 shipped easily.

with regards to "upgrading" to the 370, note that if your main objective in a bluray player is netflix capability, your price goal should be $100 - even bestbuy was selling their insignia that's netflix ready for $100 a few weeks back.

And, can I play regular dvd's on a blue ray player? Sorry that I am techno-illiterate.

Absolutely. Just don't try to play BD discs in your regular DVD player. Bad things can happen. Seriously.

I actually bought this player on Sunday from Boscovs for the same price and got a $15 gift card. Should be here today. Don't need one that streams. I can do that via XBOX Live. As just a standard BD player this one got decent reviews for picture and sound quality.

Absolutely. Just don't try to play BD discs in your regular DVD player. Bad things can happen. Seriously.

I actually bought this player on Sunday from Boscovs for the same price and got a $15 gift card. Should be here today. Don't need one that streams. I can do that via XBOX Live. As just a standard BD player this one got decent reviews for picture and sound quality.

Thank you! I almost bought the one from Boscovs the other day. I think you were giving good advice on that thread.