The Mystery Deals released&zhu zhus are gonna be at tru on bf!!!

wnc_mom

It says "Be the one of the first 100 guests...to get the hottest toy of the year on Nov 26 at midnight. In-store only. One per household"

Sounds like TRU will have 100 zhu zhu, not that they will be giving them away to the first 100 people in line.

Definately not something that's on my list anyways...

I agree with all of you!Im not getting any Zhu Zhus either! The good thing about around here is they arnt that big of a deal! i havent heard ANY talk about them and im a site admin for a moms group!!! They may do a ticket system for them. and give them out before the store opens like BB does. Either way im getting there about 10-10-30 to wait in line! Its gonna ba snowing burrrr but its all worth a couple hundred $$ in savings!!!

ok, i don't want a zhu zhu pet (thank GOD dd8 isn't involved with that!) however i do want the $2.98 stuffed LPS toys that are available at midnight as well as the Poly Pocket Cruise ship ($19.98)...am I going to cry going into that line with people who DO want those? or can i just show up at 12am get in line and get my things and get out?