Additional Six Pages of Target Sale Items--

B&H

Go to Target's weekly ad on their website. There are six additional pages for the 2-day sale that are not in the print ad. There are more TV's for those not wanting the Westinghouse.

www.target.com

Edited by B&H

Thanks a bunch for the info.......I just took a look at the extra pages. It said something like extra in store items, not in your printed ad.......

They have some blu-rays nothing I wanted...and a Samsung blu-ray player for 149 and 2 big TVs but all the other stuff is nothing at all special.... IMO

Seems they could've come up with something more exciting. ;)

Thanks a bunch for the info.......I just took a look at the extra pages. It said something like extra in store items, not in your printed ad.......

They have some blu-rays nothing I wanted..

I was hoping for more standard DVDs in the additional sales since their selection is not very good this year. What about all the "blockbusters" that have come out the last two-three months?! I feel the blu-ray thing is kinda getting shoved down our throats....but the blu-ray player in the additional pages does look nice...maybe I'll give in or maybe I'll hope off for something to get next BF...

I was hoping for more standard DVDs in the additional sales since their selection is not very good this year. What about all the "blockbusters" that have come out the last two-three months?! I feel the blu-ray thing is kinda getting shoved down our throats....but the blu-ray player in the additional pages does look nice...maybe I'll give in or maybe I'll hope off for something to get next BF...

Yes but if you remeber last year they had a killer section and 90% of the movies they had WERENT listed in the ad

The additional pages are not in the paper ads anywhere, it states online that they are only on the online version of the Target BF ad.

yes that's what I did using hawaii zip code I don't get the extra pages...using virginia zip code I did saw the extra pages...but anyway there was nothing for me ther ;)