Emerson 42" Plasma

jeff7602

Emerson doesn't make 42" Tv's or Plasma TV's. Here is the only thing I've been able to find that even has an idea or opinion on this TV, who knows if this guy has a clue, but at least he's trying to figure it out.

Anyone have any thoughts on what this is actually is? I really wanted a 42" Plasma this year for under $500 and this seems to be my only option...but this TV makes me a little nervous.

I can't imagine Funai, the company that makes Emerson, making a new TV just for Walmart's BF sale. It's got to be made by someone else...the question is, who?

Emerson doesn't make 42" Tv's or Plasma TV's. Here is the only thing I've been able to find that even has an idea or opinion on this TV, who knows if this guy has a clue, but at least he's trying to figure it out.

Anyone have any thoughts on what this is actually is? I really wanted a 42" Plasma this year for under $500 and this seems to be my only option...but this TV makes me a little nervous.

I can't imagine Funai, the company that makes Emerson, making a new TV just for Walmart's BF sale. It's got to be made by someone else...the question is, who?

It's 100% made by Funai. Funai still makes plasma TVs but not for the USA market.

both sears and best buy had a 42 panasonic TC-P42C1 for $499 this month. I'd wait as i'm almost sure it would go on sale again for that price.

My personal experiance with Emerson leads me to not buy anything with thier name on it.