Will Sears price adjust?

christmasangel

I had an issue with Sears this morning trying to PA. It wasn't until I pulled out their own corp. policy (that I printed off just in case) that they PA'd my one item. I was a little annoyed because they had plenty of what I PA'd and I could have just bought a new one and returned the old one...so I didn't understand their issue PAing!

I'm still fighting with the sears in canton, oh. I went in to price adjust on black friday and they refused. I even pulled up their policy on THEIR computers and showed them. Manager kept changing their excuse and then just said "well our policy is subject to change at any time." He said I could call corporate but they were going to tell me the same thing. Called corporate and they said he has to make it right and gave him 48 hours to resolve it which would have been 7:30am today. Called store and talked to the assist. manager who I also talked to on Friday and informed her. She said he was there but that since it was a doorbuster they weren't going to do it. I informed her that corporate stated he has to and that he had 48 hours to do so. She said she would give him the message but I highly doubt it.

Any rate, I'm fighting it because it was on the washer/dryer set. That's $500+. I'm sure he doesn't want flack from national sears but who knows. Their office is closed today so I can't talk with anyone there.

Anyone else have problems?