Store Policies- Price Match

lynchbaby

2 yrs backs we found out that Circuit City will price match its Black Friday pricing if you happened to buy an item a couple of days earlier.So we bought out TV the Wednesday before Thanksgivign and went in on Friday morning and they price matched it even though it was a doorbuster!! any other stores that would match prices?

I did this last year at a small town Sears "showroom." I went in Wednesday afternoon just to scope the place out and found that they had only one of the Sony Bluray players that was to be on early bird special. I asked the clerk, (who asked the manager of the small store) if I could buy it then and just come back for a price adjustment on Friday. He said yes, just be sure to be there during the early bird hours and see him with just the receipt. I went back after hitting other stores and he refunded the difference to my credit card.

It is most certain if you can talk to someone who says they will do it (and for that a small store is easier). Also, you can usually just return something for a refund if the attempt doesn't work, but be sure you can do that as a fallback first.