Kitchenaid 6 qt Prof Mixer at amazon for $299.99 (reg $499.99) plus $50 rebate

nat1jen

Kitchenaid Professional 6 quart mixer at amazon for $299.99 (reg $499.99). In meringue color only. FREE shipping!! Also $50 rebate applies! Final price of $249.99 after rebate.

I have this mixer and love it. I got it last year from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KP26M1XNP-Professional-6-Quart-Nickel/dp/B0002Y5X9W/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=home-garden&qid=1258984624&sr=8-2

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41froxWChPL._SS350_.jpg

Edited by nat1jen

I just broke down and ordered it. I kept thinking I'd get the one from Walmart for 139.00 on BF, but hubby doesn't trust the quality of items bought from WM when it's something like this that you want to last for years. I'm afraid I just wouldn't be happy with the smaller one. I think the smaller one would handle about all I need right now, but in a few years when I am no longer pregnant (I'm 33 weeks currently) and when my little ones are a little older so I have more time I hope to return to baking regularly.

Anyway... Merry merry Christmas to me!!

I just broke down and ordered it. I kept thinking I'd get the one from Walmart for 139.00 on BF, but hubby doesn't trust the quality of items bought from WM when it's something like this that you want to last for years. I'm afraid I just wouldn't be happy with the smaller one. I think the smaller one would handle about all I need right now, but in a few years when I am no longer pregnant (I'm 33 weeks currently) and when my little ones are a little older so I have more time I hope to return to baking regularly.

Anyway... Merry merry Christmas to me!!

Merry Christmas to you! It's fantastic for baking or whipping up anything in record time. I also love how the mixer looks on my counter. I look like a professional cook (not!). I hope that you enjoy it as much as I have enjoyed my mixer. :D