WM BF ad was in my newspaper (on Sunday 11/22)

beccasbank

The WM BF ad is in my newspaper today!! I thought it wouldn't come out until Thursday. I can't imagine why they throw a fit when it gets leaked early, yet they put it in today's newspaper. Edited by Marcster
Edited thread title for clarity...

It was in mine as well. Also got the Dollar General Thanksgiving Day Ad today.

Honestly though, it makes sense as to why GottaDeal was originally given permission to post it tomorrow, considering it wouldn't be released earlier then they had released it.

I saw that DG ad, that's it, where's my tent???:eyepoppin

I get my Walmart ads in the mail. I will be going to Post Office today so I will check my box. The other ads will be in Thrusdays paper unless my newspaper carrier gets bored and she will stick it in with Wednesdays. She already has them just has to insert them into each paper.

got my ad in the sunday paper along with dollar general turkey day sale.. no others.. my local paper does not come out every day only 3 days a week so i will pick up the detroit paper weds and thursday instead hoping for ads.. wonder if BB or WM will have a surprise ad this year

It's funny how we already have seen the ad, know what's in the ad, but still want the ad in our hands! lol

There's just something about having an actual copy in your possession that makes it ....that much more exciting!!!

There better be an ad in the morning's paper. :mad::D

Exactly.....I can't wait to have the ads in my hands so I can add them to my notebook, and replace those huge stacks of print off's!!