Forum Suggestions

Brad

Within the next 3-4 weeks we will be upgrading the forum software to vBulletin 3.5.

We are going to be adding a few small new features that we think you'll like, but if there is a feature/tool/etc... that you've seen on another forum that you like and think would be useful here, reply to this thread and let us know and we'll see what we can do. If there is anything here that you'd like to see changed somehow, let us know about that as well. There are many hacks/add-ons/plugins available for vB so chances are anything can be done.

Also if you want to see new smilies and/or avatars, either post them here or give us suggestions and we'll try to find some if there are any popular requests. :thumbsup:

I found something that supposedly works on the current version of vB (although some people say it's buggy). I don't know if it will work with 3.5, but I'll try it when the time comes. Basically it shows you a list of the smilies and you check a box for your favorites, then when you make a post, there is a link to show your favorites.

Can we have a customizable list of smilies? Like a favorites or something? Too many smilies.....

That is a great idea. If there isn't something out there like that, someone should write it.

As an alternative, you can just bug Brad until he stickies the Smilies that you like the most.

;):(:D:mad::tongue1:

• 1 month later...