Emerson TV

Rtty

I have a question...is the emerson tv in the bf ad the same one they have on the shelves already for 347.00 or something like that?? I was wondering if it was, I could buy the tv now and get a price adjustment...or will they have a special pallet of those tv's on bf??

Anyone have a model number on the one for sale on bf??

I thought walmart will price adjust if you have bought within 7 days of something going on sale? I bought a few things last year a few days before..and just brought my reciepts in to customer service and they had no problem in price adjusting(giving me back the difference from what I paid, to what it was on sale for on bf. I just had to adjust during the bf hours..after 11am no price adjustments for bf prices.

I went in tonight & before I bought TV, I asked about Price adjust & after 7 different people giving me different answers, the Manager finally was found & I was told no, cuz the BF ad is considered a spiecal ad, so not adjusting pricing! But the pic on the TV was real nice & can be hooked to PC thru HDMI cable.

our walmart had it up and i made them turn it on so i could see the pic. it's not nearly as clear as the sony, DUH, but it looks great for the cheap price. i was told by our manager that it is different at all walmarts and it's totally up to the store manager as to what the "policy" is on that day

Just a little inside info. Apparently the BF Emersons are in different packaging than the every day stock Emersons. The stock ones have a pretty colored box with a pic of the TV. The BF ones are in plain old white boxes with minimal black writing. The skews are different too. Definitely not available for price match or return-rebuy.