I cant believe I am saying this

lovebears65

But, I might actually go to walmart on black Friday. In the 12 years I never go on black friday. I always go to best buy now and when the kids were younger i went TRU .. The other place we will go is home depot or lowes We are buying my mom a new fridge for xmas . and I want to go to target just for a a few things. Might got to the mall but not sure yet. gotta see what American eagle will have one sale.

But, I might actually go to walmart on black Friday. In the 12 years I never go on black friday. I always go to best buy now and when the kids were younger i went TRU .. The other place we will go is home depot or lowes We are buying my mom a new fridge for xmas . and I want to go to target just for a a few things. Might got to the mall but not sure yet. gotta see what American eagle will have one sale.

LoL ~ What's making you wanna go to walmart after all these years....

The 18.00 microwave for DH so he can take it to work with him for his lunches, the 2$ movies, some christmas stuff, some clothes , some wii games .. and the sony Ipod alarm clocks . I need 2 .. I wanted the sony ones.. Plus the walmart is the less miles from my Moms house who lives in the booneys

I feel the same way. I have not been to Wal-Mart in YEARS! I really REALLY want that $49 scooter for my daughter (and one for my son in red if it not too girly). I also wouldn't mind the 19" TV for $128. I hope some items will be available online with cheap shipping. :fluffy:

I'm with you guys on this one. And the store maps make it less of a run around. Nothing must have for my family but lots of great deals to aim for.

Where did you pull up a map? I didn't see a link or anything on the home page, and when I looked up my store, I only got a store ad and directions ?

Where did you pull up a map? I didn't see a link or anything on the home page, and when I looked up my store, I only got a store ad and directions ?

my Walmart gave you a map last year when you walked in the store that told you where everything was. That might be what they are talking about. Hope that helps.:)

yeah i read about the maps somewhere too but i cant seem to find any maps online....i was hoping to get ahold of one beforehand so i could plan where to be. my hubbys actually going to go with me to help get the two big ticket items we want--a laptop and xbox. joy :D

The maps will be online sometime this week. We will post an announcement when they are.

yeah i read about the maps somewhere too but i cant seem to find any maps online....i was hoping to get ahold of one beforehand so i could plan where to be. my hubbys actually going to go with me to help get the two big ticket items we want--a laptop and xbox. joy :D

I rarely ever do Walmart but it's on my list this year, after I go to KMart (of all places I've never done KMart on BF before, lol). Best Buy was my first place for the past 12 years as well but if they want to have crappy sales I guess it's time to break tradition :mad: