2 for $10 Diapers

chekea

Are they worth the time and trouble of fighting through the crowd. I know last year they were cases, these are just little packs. I am 8 months pregnant and will be at least an hour and half from a Toys R Us, just trying to see if I need to make that trip. Thanks

I'm a little hesitant on them because of the brand. A good friend used them on her son and he ended up with a HORRIBLE rash that took MONTHS to go away.

Personally, I've had problems with scented diapers so I'm leary to try new brands or buy more than one pack at a time. Honestly, the last pack we bought was a box of Walmart brand diapers and they have been working just fine for us.

Now, last year I was 8 months pregnant on black friday and considered going to my local toys r us/babies r us but when I got there and saw how crowded it was I decided against it (it wasn't my first stop so it was later in the day but still during doorbuster hours). If there hadn't been other stores in the area that I wanted to go to, I wouldn't have gone to TRU/BRU.

Each child is different, but I bought these last BF for my daughter and was SO SORRY I didn't get many, many more! We had no trouble with them, they were comparable to other brands we had bought and the price couldn't be beat! Luckily this year, we are almost done potty training so no heavy diapers to lug...HOORAY!

Good luck with your pregnancy and happy shopping!