Fur Real Pony

amom22

Thanks! I plan on lining up early and if I get, I'll be elated, if not, my little girl would be just as happy with the LuLu kitty. However, the new deal on the zhu zhu pet has me excited! First 100 in line guarantees them one!! (Though I need to bring a buddy as I have two babies!!)

I bought that stupid Biscuit last year for $150. Big mistake!!! THey never play with it. That being said I will more than likely be buying the pony too.

:)

That cracks me up! I'm the same way. Perhaps we were seperated at birth?! Ah..the magic of the season, it makes parents go temp. insane! :D

my mother actually bought kota (the pony's dinosaur counterpart) last week when it was on sale.. it was funny, we just happened to be in the store and saw all these people lining up to buy them and when the line cleared, at 3 pm exactly, which is when they were actually supposed to go on sale, there was one lone box left and my daughter went crazy over seeing the picture of him on the box so my mom grabbed it..

my daughter went nuts seeing him out of the box, but its a week later and sadly hes become more of an audience than favorite plaything..

that being said, personally, i find kota absolutely enchanting and i love playing with him lol.. so i bet smores is just as adorable!!

I bought that stupid Biscuit last year for $150. Big mistake!!! THey never play with it. That being said I will more than likely be buying the pony too.

Thats too funny...I bought Butterscotch a couple of years ago and it was the biggest waste of money...My 2 daughters played with it for a couple of days and that was it...It also takes up space in the playroom...I think I will just donate it.

My dd is 8, really too old for these darn ponies:rolleyes: but she has Butterscotch, no she does not play w/it, but she loves it & has asked for Smores this year..They do take up space but atleast they look cute doing it;)...she just has a thing for horses, I'm kinda kicking myself for not getting out tonight & getting in on this deal.......Maybe Amazon will come thru for me again this year!!