NEW Lenovo Ideapad S10-2 NETBOOK $209 shipped!

KoopawnKode

From another site:

"There's a little hoop-jumping here, so stay with me:

1. Head to the Lenovo Family and Friends page.

2. Enter passcode familyandfriends and click Sign In.

3. Wait for the red Holiday Gift Ideas banner to appear, click it, and then click it again on the next page.

4. Click the Netbooks tab, then click Customize & Buy on the IdeaPad S10-2 at the far left.

5. Scroll down and add Bluetooth. Then choose one of the five designer color options. Alas, there's no preview, but they're all pretty gorgeous.

(CLICK HERE for preview of designer colors)

6. Click Continue a couple times and then add the S10 to your cart. Finally, apply coupon code USP12NETBOOK for a final price of $208.70."

If you choose Windows 7 as an OS, it gives an error that brings the price up to $113,000 LOL

You MUST choose Windows XP, Bluetooth, and a designer color to get the coupon code to work for this price, anything else would get you a higher price.

Edited by KoopawnKode
fixed link; step by step color

The coupon has been reported not working if you do not include one of the designer colors. All I can say is to be sure to follow the instructions exactly.

one such error from the site where I got this from:

"Well, I figured it out, and I can't read directions. I misread your instructions and mistakenly clicked the leftmost netbook on the Holiday Gifts page, not the leftmost netbook under the "Netbook" tab.

oh no :( Totally bummed about all i could afford for one for DD for Christmas and thats her main gift. Oh well will have to keep an eye out, great find and thanks for sharing!!

sHOOT, I always miss the good ones!

Just a rule of thumb..always keep trying.

Even when a deal seems dead, the MFR/seller may choose to bring it back in batches. This was the case for this very netbook deal earlier today.

I was able to find the deal the 2nd time it was brought up and posted it here. Who knows? Maybe it'll be up for a 3rd time :cheesy:

I have been looking at the site this info is coming from since 6:30am. i did not bite, but it worked for order for most of the day. lenovo has since taken down the designer color options when choosing the white one and bluetooth, so i think the deal is dead. will not be surprised if there will be a bunch of cancellations since the massive orders they probably got (their site was slow for most of the day and people were having trouble ordering).

hope this helps.