New to BF, Need help!

JBracken25

Hey! I'm trying to figure out how to go about getting this Playstation3 deal for my son. Now I will be shopping in White plains NY, I have to prepare thanksgiving dinner and I'm planning on sneaking out early in the morning while my kids are sleeping. To get this Playstation3, Is it alright if I arrive at the store around 4am? Do you think they have enough in stock? Please help!

we usually head to our walmart around 2am and are about the 5th in line--if they have the amount of xboxes like last year there wasnt many-- i think about ten? we had a group of adults dive bomb into them when the announced 5am start time it was crazy!! garmins went flying....... best of luck :) it seems like a great deal-- we already have ours so i wont be in that line :)

Thanks for the help! My young son is a fan of the whole batman thing so i figure for $300 I could get 2 batman related items, plus the console for the family. My only other question is how many packages do you think they will stock? Why advertise PS3 and have less than 100 available?