Cabela's 250-Gram Comforter with Thinsulate Insulation $19.88 ($199)@ cabelas.com

elite2058

Cabela's 250-Gram Comforter with Thinsulate Insulation

Item:9IS-629654

Reg: $159.99 – $199.99

Sale: $19.88

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/templates/links/link.jsp?id=0062393629654a&type=product&cmCat=SEARCH_all&returnPage=search-results1.jsp&Ntt=++Cabela%27s+250-Gram+Comforter++&Ntk=Product_liberal&sort=all&Go.y=3&_D%3AhasJS=+&N=0&_D%3Asort=+&Nty=1&hasJS=true&Go.x=25&_DARGS=%2Fcabelas%2Fen%2Fcommon%2Fsearch%2Fsearch-box.jsp.form1&_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1

http://images.cabelas.com/is/image/cabelas/s7_629654_imageset_01?$main-Large$

The most respected name in warmth is now first in bedroom softness as well. Nothing else comes close to our exclusive comforters with Thinsulate™ Insulation. Providing unparalleled warmth is the forte of this comforter, but far from its only advantage. It is also hypoallergenic to help you rest easy; breathable for dry and cozy all-night comfort; and moisture-resistant to prevent clumping, even with repeated washings. Its high-lofting synthetic fibers remain luxuriously soft with a refined look for years of high-quality use. This exceptionally warm 250-gram version has the high-lofting, fluffy look of down and a soft 300-thread-count, 100% cotton shell. Machine wash gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach. Imported.

Sizes:

Twin – 64" x 86"

Full/Queen – 88" x 90"

King – 104" x 89"

wonder if you can dye it?

Still wondering that myself before I bite the bullet...time I decide, they'll be sold out! :o

LMAO....glad I am not the only one who can't buy anything white! Nothing stays white in this house and white shirts are disposable-wear-one-time things! lol

Exactly...I just told my little guy not to ask me to buy him anything white anymore...it never stays that way for more than one meal! :P

I have a one time offer code for $10 off.

Use the Cabela's Bucks Rebate # & Cabela's Bucks code to receive discount (don't enter in promotional code)

Rebate #208802447 Security JUAYEV

Thanks for great deal, got it for $9.88.

It states on the card it may only be used once to first come.

They are canceling all the orders of the king and queen/full 250gram. If you didn't have any shipping charges then the rep said that it means they are out of stock and will be canceled! Bummer!! They did have some of the twin and queen left in the 150gram a while ago but not sure if they are still available.

Oh and mine was processed with an item number too. I even got an email confirm but it still got canceled!

Edited by tasha221