Help, I need ideas.... (getting multiple doorbuster items)

jerseygurl

Since cloning is out of the question and all my closest friends think I am totally crazy for even shopping on BF, how can I be in two, no wait 4 lines at one time?

I know Walmart is doing what they think is best for crowd control but I really wished they would let us line up inside and give us tickets to all the items we want.

Any ideas anyone?? I will be at the Riverdale, NJ Walmart.

yeah I have the same prob I asked around @ my stores and no one knew anything about that

I'm going to ask my father to come with me...I hope the old man can make it LoL :o

Thank goodness its indoors this year....LoL

Ya know as glad as I am that it is in doors this year, I would gladly spend the night outside again for tickets to all the items I need for gifts. Funny I would never do this for something for myself, but for my kids and family I will camp out in freezing weather all night!

Since cloning is out of the question and all my closest friends think I am totally crazy for even shopping on BF, how can I be in two, no wait 4 lines at one time?

I know Walmart is doing what they think is best for crowd control but I really wished they would let us line up inside and give us tickets to all the items we want.

Any ideas anyone?? I will be at the Riverdale, NJ Walmart.

Bring 3 friends! ;)

I talked to the store manager and it will be impossible to get more than one ticketed item. All sale items will also be wrapped, so you cannot buy them earlier than the prescribed time. This is an unacceptable situation in my book. I would have to bring at least 20 people to get what i could get at Best Buy.

yeah I have the same prob I asked around @ my stores and no one knew anything about that

I'm going to ask my father to come with me...I hope the old man can make it LoL :o

Thank goodness its indoors this year....LoL

They are making people line up outside for ticketed items, depending upon geographical location, weather, etc...