Price Adjustments??

leah_steven

I just went to Kmart and they will not honor thier price adjustment policy even if you put it on layaway. I went ahead and did a layaway anyways and will take it out tommorow and then return and rebuy (hopefully) I emailed them and asked why they were doing it, when in store I was told 3 days ago that they would and there is nothing on my contract/recipt or online about not adjusting for this sale. Hopefully will get an answer today :)

Several emails and a phone call from the manager of our kmart....I can go in and get the price adjustment :) He was so nice and apologetic about it, and said he didn't like the way coporate changed the policy just for this weekend. I'm going tommorow morning to get my stuff adjusted & pick up a few more things!!

My mom got a price adjustment on the Uno Moo game today...she bought it on Wednesday for one of my kids, and I KNOW I told her it would be on sale today, but she wasn't fighting the crowd, and then she said she was "surprised" to see it in the flyer yesterday...um, OK, I TOLD you it was on sale, LOL! Oh well, at least they honored the price for her!

I went in today to get my layaway pa'd. It was horrible :( They were so rude & the manager I talked to wasn't there. The other manger didn't want to do it and called everyone of the other managers in the store and kept telling me they weren't going to do it.....long story short....she had to do it once she called corporate :) She was rude the whole time, but I guess my persistance paid off :tongue1: