bath and body works buy 3 signature collections get 3 free sneak peek of BF add

steph3306

The 10 off 30 they are handing out in the store expires 12/24....I've got several. They give them to you when you walk in and at the register. There is a link to one that expires 11/22 also. And yes, splash for $5.30 is good considering they are $12 normally. I got 6 tonight for $27 which is more like $4.50 each. (instore).

tenthirty expires nov. 22, 2009. and if you spend $50 or more you get shipped for $3.00.

since they now have triple moisturizers in the creamy body wash, the regular creamy body wash is on sale for 5.25! reg. 10.50.

SO I got the 6 and 3 more of the creamy body wash.

Order Summary

Merchandise Subtotal: $51.75

$10 off any purchase of $30 or more (Details) -$10.00

Shipping and Handling: $8.99

$3 Shipping with any order of $50 or more (See Promotion Details)

-$5.99

Sales Tax: $3.80

Total Order Cost: $48.55

Edited by consha
more info

I wanted a general opinion from you ladies. I bolded my questions... I was exploring the BBW site and thinking of trying a 1 or 2 new scents in body cream & mist. I was looking for my favorite WARM VANILLA SUGAR and I couldn't find it at first..and then I saw the package was redesigned and then I saw the bad reviews on the body cream, which is what I use the very most.

I am nearly out of what i have and all the pictures online look like new packaging. People have said on WVS that the cream has changed, doesn't smell right, smells plastic, feels sticky.

Do any of you notice that?/notice changes in your favorite scents.

Do you think they have lowered the quality of what they sell now?

I also read that on 1 or 2 other scents (in the body cream) and also that Vanilla Bean Noel has changed..

Also there are things pictured online that have older packaging, does that mean if I order I will almost definitely get the older product, or they just didn't update pic??

(there are others I use that have old packaging pictured, irresistible apple and I think Sweet Pea and Plumeria...unfortunately it was the Vanilla I need most.

If only the old Warm Vanilla Sugar old packaging was there, maybe it'd be the scent I love.

Why did they re-do something everyone loved-- it was one of their leading scents? :confused:

Do you find the body cream or lotion sticky?

Appreciate any help... I didn't order any, waiting to hear your thoughts.

Wow.. I didn't read the reviews but I do know they supposed "improved" the body cremes and added an extra moisturizer. I haven't tried the new triple moisturizer yet. If you order the older version, you should definitely get the older version and not the new triple moisturizer cream.

There is some of the older version creams in the clearance section. Vanilla Nior and Cherry Blossom for sure for 6.00 reg. 12.00.

Edited by consha