Number of items

bdgrltiff

The first reply is not true, stores do know how much they have, but like the above person said, only the inventory or manager or whoever goes in the back and looks to see how many there are. I work at a best buy and we just got the first black friday shipment in. I am not allowed to say how many there are though, there are many.

I would say no. You need to be there around Thanksgiving morning. If I was going for that laptop I would be there Wednesday morning.

Yeahhhhh! If you can't say how many, then how about this - I plan on showing up around midnight to stand in line. If I show up around that time, do you think I'll still be able to get one of the Sony laptops???

I would say no. You need to be there around Thanksgiving morning. If I was going for that laptop I would be there Wednesday morning.

Where are you located? I read somewhere that someone said they showed up at 3:00AM and there was like 300 people in line. I might could possibly be there around 10:30 or 11:00, surely there wouldn't be that many then. And 6 or 7 pallets of them? That's a lot.

Where are you located? I read somewhere that someone said they showed up at 3:00AM and there was like 300 people in line. I might could possibly be there around 10:30 or 11:00, surely there wouldn't be that many then. And 6 or 7 pallets of them? That's a lot.

There's not 6 or 7 pallets of laptops. There's 6 or 7 pallets of Black Friday merchandise, in general. If you're talking 10:30 - 11:00 PM Thursday night, the Best Buy line is usually in full force by then. At least at all the stores in South Jersey....

I am in Dallas and I am always the first in line. I am out there by 7pm on Tuesday. By Wednesday morning there are around 100 people. I am a trend setter!