Office Party Games for Christmas

boblabontefan

A couple of years ago we played an office party game where each table had a present in the middle of it. The person at the head of the table would start with the present and "Santa" would read a special version of "The Night Before Christmas". This version had the words "right" and "left" throughout the reading. As Santa read the story if the word right was said then they would pass the present to their right and if the word left was said then they would pass the present to their left. The person holding the present at the end of the story was the winner.

I can no longer find this special version of "the Night Before Christmas". Does anyone have a copy they could share, or could you point me to a web page that I could find a copy?

TIA!

Last year on each table we had one wrapped gift, a pair of mittens and a pair of dice. Each person to a turn in rolling the dice, if it came up double 6's they had to put on the mittens and unwrap the gift. There were many layers of wrapping paper so the game continued until the person who actually unwrapped the last layer was the winner.