Little Pet Shop Toy Deals????

sallnori

TRU is going to have the plush animals for $2.98, I "think" another big retailer will have one of the playsets for $9, Walmart has some of the sets on rollback for $10 right now. I've been looking for these too because my 3 year old niece just got into them. When I'm babysitting, it's "do you want to play petshop with me?" every 10 seconds, Literally!

P.S. - Kmart has a big set of animals for $19 on BF and Target has a set of 15 for $29.

I just picked up a set of 15 animals at Big Lots (not sure if you have one of those where you live) for $18.00. I am sure they are not the most current animals but my daughter won't care. ha. They had several smaller sets also but I do not remember if they had any of the big play sets.

My daughter wants an LPS Christmas

At biglots I found the tinny tinniest LPS sets for $6, I think they are $12 regular. They had 3 different kinds. They also have the old style digi LPS for $5. These are not the NEW style, but depending on the age of your child they may not care.

The PX has the new VIP's (the stuffed ones that link up online) for $5!!! I thought the Wal-mart roll back for $10 was pretty good but the Px $5 is the best! (sorry if you are not military you can't get the sale)

Also I grabbed the new adotion center from Toysrus... It cam with 5 extra Lps, VERY good deal! Cheaper than everywhere else and more pets!

Oh, and at walmart I scored an online special, carring case, the one that looks like a tackle box and a big thing of multiple pets for $40, with $10 walmart ecard.

A couple of weeks ago K-mart had a deal by any 2 LPS items get one free, this was another pretty good deal, since these things are hard to find on sale!

Good Luck finding some more Great deals