Preorder G-Force DVD for $8.99 ($29.99)@Amazon.com

jeninpa

• 2 weeks later...

I KNOW THIS THREAD SAYS AMAZON.../G FORCE. but did anyone who ordered from Target.com get theirs?? I have only ordered from Target.com once before. . .

I am concerned because I did not get mine, I was home all day--each day-except for 1 day this week. I have watched UPS pass my door over and over and no G FORCE...

Doesn't it come thru UPS? I am in PA....

Edited by allshoppedout

I'm not sure about Target, but I got mine from Walmart yesterday. I also got Harry Potter and it shipped a week earlier. THey both came UPS innovations, which is the same as saying slow. I had tracking numbers. If yours shipped UPS they should have sent you a tracking number. I received emails every time one shipped, but they usually took a whole week to get to me, except G Force.It shipped on the 14th which was release date, so you still have plenty of time.

Thanks for your reply.... :)

It took me awhile but I found the email...and the info, says it is USPS...

says delivery 12-16 until 12-21, I guess I am spoiled with Amazon and other companies.

So I won't panic then, yet.

I don't know what good track your package is though, it just tells me it shipped.

Seems to me I remember in the past using a track your package and it told me all kind of details, like left Cleveland, dropped in Pittsburgh etc. Must've been a different company.

I ordered Four Christmases through Amazon and had it at 10 a.m. on Release day....