Mindflex?

Okay - just found out grandson is going craxy for the new midnflex game... saw the price and freaked out! Any rumors of sales of this thing?

Ha nevermind trying to find it cheap.Just trying to find it period is hard enough.I have been looking for over a month and it is no where to be found on the internet or in stores.

My son just informed me he wants mindflex. Anyone know of any good upcoming deals on this? It's pretty expensive. Thanks~

I have not seen it advertised for less that $49.99 which was at Kmart last week.I dont think finding it cheap is the problem.Just trying to find it is impossible.I have been looking for weeks and its been OOS in stores and online for a month now.

I have not seen it advertised for less that $49.99 which was at Kmart last week.I dont think finding it cheap is the problem.Just trying to find it is impossible.I have been looking for weeks and its been OOS in stores and online for a month now.

Ditto -- store staff just laughs at me everytime I ask if they have it in stock.:yup:

I just found one yesterday at my local target store. It was 79.99 but when I checked out they were 69.99. They are still oos on-line but check on-line to find in store. Also, K-mart is still oos on-line but have raised the price from $49.99 to $79.99. I'd say they are gearing up for stock and price gouging. Good Luck

My daughter saw this in an ad last night and mentioned it. She knew all about it. In my mind, I was thinking that must be a piece of junk. What is the big deal about this?

Honestly, I don't know what the big deal is. DH thought DS11 would love it, so I waited for an opportunity to find out before buying it. One day the commericial came on and I ask him what he thought of it. He told me that the ball is really controlled by a fan, and not by brain waves....and of course he told me exactly how it works. He watched a show that told how it worked, and said he didn't think it looked very interesting. Looks like one of those toys parents are gonna spend a lot of money on for the kids to play with it a few days.