>>> Kmart Thanksgiving Day Ad Posted <<<

Tigger97498

Okay got the ad for Kmart Tday and even got it scanned in and ready to send to Brad...Sorry never sent one in before how do I submit it? Does any know or Brad help?

I thought there used to be a link on the home page but now I don't see it. I would say PM Brad or one of the mods. Sorry that's probably not much help.

Brad, Sorry if the file was big not very tecky and just got a new wireless all in one printer..this is a good way to try out the printer. Glad that I can help.

No, the large file size was fine. It makes everything nice and clear. You also kept the pages straight, which allowed them to be stitched together nearly seamlessly :)

I'm going to quickly type up the ad and then (assuming I don't fall asleep) I'll put together the PDF for the scans.

You can view the list in progress here:

http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridaySales/Store/KmartThanks

Thanks Brad! I'm watching the list update with my popcorn and hot chocolate like it's a freaking movie!

lol mee tooo!! lol I hope theres more toys the only thing i need on BF from kmart is that toy craftsman pressure/power washer lol and there is not a kmart near the stores where i bf shop so i am praying that for some odd reason its the same in the t-day ad lol that would be great! I also am liking the tom tom my hubby wants one and i never will be brave enuff to attempt to get one on bf lol

lol mee tooo!! lol I hope theres more toys the only thing i need on BF from kmart is that toy craftsman pressure/power washer lol and there is not a kmart near the stores where i bf shop so i am praying that for some odd reason its the same in the t-day ad lol that would be great! I also am liking the tom tom my hubby wants one and i never will be brave enuff to attempt to get one on bf lol

I know what you mean! The $50 digital camera is saving us an un-needed trip to office depot now!

Keep typing Brad, based on the 1,000's listed in the ad (assuming its only 1,000) you only have about 935 more items to go, lol.

Nah, I think they are counting every possible variation to get those 1,000s - every size of clothing, etc...

The ad is the equivalent of 13 pages, and I'm almost half done already.