Vera Bradly Villager $29.00 only today (reg. $72.00)

1josh

Not sure if the fact none of these bags are available is considered "advertising fraud"....from previous posts looks like this happens OFTEN with this retailer. Don't bother trying to let them know - couldn't find a customer service email on their site...Very dissappointed as I had emailed the offer to many before realizing it was probably just a loss leader............offer was for today only and I tried to order at 4:30 AM...either was told out of stock or shopping cart was unavailable, check back later :)

fbmom, actually the offer was valid for yesterday, the 12th, not today the 13th. When Vera does sales like these, it is always until they are sold out of those colors or until the sale promotion time ends, which was last nite at midnite. Their policy statement on this is located if you click on the customer service link and then click on the "deal of the day" down on the right hand side. I've never had anything but impressive service from Vera Bradley - very helpful customer service reps and staff - and have never had an issue with their website that they haven't been willing to help me with.

Not sure if the fact none of these bags are available is considered "advertising fraud"....from previous posts looks like this happens OFTEN with this retailer. Don't bother trying to let them know - couldn't find a customer service email on their site...Very dissappointed as I had emailed the offer to many before realizing it was probably just a loss leader............offer was for today only and I tried to order at 4:30 AM...either was told out of stock or shopping cart was unavailable, check back later :)

I have ordered from VB in the past and haven't had problems with their customer service. I think that there was a huge stink last year with a military discount b/c people were using the discount that were not in the military.