target $10 gift card ?

isikorsky

Don't forget that some Wii Games also come with a free $10 gift card. If I brave Target, I plan to try to get at least one iTunes Gift card (for myself, I admit) and a video game (Wii Sports Resort). This is only if they aren't sold out.....I just hope they limit people to like 4 iTunes gift cards so everyone can buy at least one. I can't get there at 5 AM (even if I could drive, I'd never go that early).

At my Target, the iPod Touch has to be paid for in the Electronics department, and I am sure this is the same at most other Target stores (I know because I recently bought an iPod touch and got a free $25 gift card. I had to pay back at the Electronics department).

I want to know, too because I MAY try to brave Target and get a Wii Sports Resort game, iTunes $25 gift card for $20 and then something else that makes me go over $100.......now according to the add, over $100 gets the free $10 gift card and then the Wii Sports Resort game gets $10 gift card for free........now if I had over $100 would I get both........that's sort of what the OP is asking, too

Last year, I went to Walmart to PM the BB Itunes GC and it totally backfired. When my son tried to enter one, it didn't work. We took them back to WM and they said that they should not have been sold that way. When they adjusted the price it did not activate the Itunes GC. We barely got our money back for the worthless cards. I would not try to PM these at WM.

I recently talked to an employee at Target who said he had seen the BF ad. He said you could earn a $10 GC for the $100 or more purchase on top of other GC with product purchases. I believed him about that, but he also said that Target would offer a GC with the purchase of a PS3 which I do not see in the ad. I thought he may have seen the XBox ad and thought it was a PS3.

One thing that happened to me last year was that the cashier didn't even GIVE me the gift card! I had to ask for it and she looked at me like I was crazy. I pulled my ad out and showed it to her. She said "Oh. I haven't been giving gift cards out." So just a warning to not get too caught up in the excitement and forget that you can even get the gift card.

Yeah that kinda bites. This is how I would get around it. You will need a friend to pull this off.

Have a friend with a cart with all of your stuff in it. Choose item(s) that would put you over the $100 mark and go check out. Drop that stuff of in your car. Go back to your friend and do the same thing again with a different cashier - rinse and repeat. It would be a pain but it is doable.

The thing that has me confused is the rules state "Limit one Giftcard per qualifiying transaction, per guest". Does that mean that if you bought an item that had it's own giftcard (like the blu-ray player) would you get both the $10 over $100 purchase gift card AND the $30 bonus gift card or could you only claim one or the other?

To me it sounds like you could break up your purchases to get the numerous giftcards...."per transaction, per guest".....guess I'll find out on BF....but on the safe side I'll bring my daughters with me if I do have to break up the purchases to earn the giftcards....will be a pain with those L O N G BF lines!!:eyepoppin

One thing that happened to me last year was that the cashier didn't even GIVE me the gift card! I had to ask for it and she looked at me like I was crazy. I pulled my ad out and showed it to her. She said "Oh. I haven't been giving gift cards out." So just a warning to not get too caught up in the excitement and forget that you can even get the gift card.

That happened to us with the Pink Dyson from last year. After I realized it a couple days later, we had to go to CS and basically argue with them that we didn't get it. They checked the register and called to see if the "GC" we got still had the $100 on it and told us if there was no money on the GC we would be out of luck. The $100 was still on the "GC" that we didn't get so they reissued us another one.

Check before you leave that you get your GC!!!!