can anyone tell me some good family Wii games

dschmidt

I have a DD3 and DS5.

DS5 plays the Diego and Dora games, Cars and Super Mario Galaxy. We also downloaded regular Super Mario Bros and my son LOVES it-- go figure. I just picked up Dance, Dance Revolution, Lego Star Wars, and Animal Crossing for Christmas. They also like Wii Music. I also heard the Princess game was cute, not difficult, but haven't played it yet.

Target still has their toy book coupons for $10 off 2 games.

Hope that helps!

We are getting a Wii as our family gift from Santa this year. Based on reviews, I picked up Wii Sports Resort, Wii Play, Super Mario Super Sluggers Baseball, Mario Kart and I have a preorder in for the new Super Mario Wii. I didn't plan on getting that many games, but I couldn't resist when Target had their sale a few weeks ago!

I have boys, so I am not sure how your girls would like them, but we have the Lego games for XBOX and they are their most played games :)

We love all the lego games, but as a family we play de Blob and we got a new inexpensive one called squeeballs. It's okay depending on your view of violence....they are stuffed animals that you are testing. We ordered the new Super Mario Bros for xmas and I'm super excited to play it.

My family enjoys Raymond's (sp wrong-I'm sure) Ravin' Rabbits...there are 3 or 4 of these games but the first and second one are around $19.99 from Best Buy. These games have several "different" games and I gotta tell ya - never thought I would laugh so hard over a video game (laughing at the adults) - You and Your Family will love it!