Richard Petty Driving experience discounts

rebecca7675

Hi,

I know some people did this last year and they have bought back the $59 ride-along promo again this along with some others. It is normally $109. My DH just did this at Disney and really liked it. They have a few other specials also. The page took forever to load so be patient.

http://www.1800bepetty.com/Promos/Promotions.aspx?PromoID=homeholiday09

This is such a great gift for my brothers-in-law!!! But I'm concerned about the fine print...

"The $59 Holiday Ride-Along will be delivered in the form of a monetary Holiday Ride-Along gift card valued at $59. Sales tax will be due at time of redemption in applicable locations. ... Prices subject to change without notice.

So... at some point, the price for the ride-along goes up and they'd have to pay the difference? In addition to tax?

This is such a great gift for my brothers-in-law, thank you!!! But I'm concerned about the fine print...

"The $59 Holiday Ride-Along will be delivered in the form of a monetary Holiday Ride-Along gift card valued at $59. Sales tax will be due at time of redemption in applicable locations. ... Prices subject to change without notice.

So... at some point, the price for the ride-along goes up and they'd have to pay the difference? In addition to tax?

• 11 months later...
Hi,

I know some people did this last year and they have bought back the $59 ride-along promo again this along with some others. It is normally $109. My DH just did this at Disney and really liked it. They have a few other specials also. The page took forever to load so be patient.

Richard Petty Driving experience

great deal still works if anyone wonders I did this and the dale jarret race at talladega both were awesome

• 2 months later...