Beauty of Giving Grab Bag ($50 to $75 Value) NOW $15 @ TheBodyShop.com

magickallight

Awesome Deal and SO MUCH FUN! TheBodyShop.com has their Beauty of Giving Grab Bag

http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/images/products/pd-grabBag.jpg

Description: Just in time for the holidays, The Body Shop is offering a grab bag of our fabulous assorted goodies at the amazing price of $15 a bag.

Each bag contains at least $50 worth of products (retail value) and some bags are worth over $75.

At a minimum each bag contains:

* 1 Full-size 6.7 oz Body Butter

* 1 Spa Wisdom™ Product

* 1 Mini Gift

* 1 Accessory

* 1 Makeup Item

* Some of the bags will contain additional surprise items.

Limit 2 per customer. While Supplies last.

LINK

Actually I was just able to order 2!! And code WEL103 gives free shipping to orders $30 or more! I am excited to see what I get. This will make great stocking stuffers for my 2 teenage DD's!

Thanks for the Free shipping code - I am going to get 2 as well for my DDs!

Also - here are some other things going on:

* Bath & Body Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

* Holiday Gifts Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off

* Holiday Accessories 25% Off

* Lip Butter & Balms 2 for $12

* Glycerin Soaps - Buy 3 Get 1 Free

* Free Shipping on Orders over $50

I got mine today!! Wow! What a value! I ordered two sets. Each set had a full size body butter, Full size bath milk, a nice tin with one of those rings you put over a lightbulb and oils to put on the ring. Then, one bag had 2 lipsticks, one lip gloss and 2 samples. The other one had 3 lip glosses and 2 samples.

I am very, very pleased! The little lightbulb/oil sets had a $25 sticker on them!

If this is still available, get it!

My bags were not as good. They were both exactly the same, each one had afull size body butter, 2 full size bath milks, and 2 cheek colors. All of the fragrances/colors were the same in both bags. I am sure they were a good deal but the only things I will use are the body butters.

I got mine yesterday. They were AWESOME ! I wish I had ordered more. Each had a Pomegranete Body Butter, A full size Cranberry Shimmer (same size as the body butter), a gift set in Cranberry that had lotion,soap & shower gel (this had a $15 price tag), a full size Milk bath, one pressed blush ,one eyeshadow ....plus samples. I looked at their catalog and figured each bag to be worth at least $100. I am very please. I will break these up and will have enough for all the teacher gifts I needed.

My bags were not as good. They were both exactly the same, each one had afull size body butter, 2 full size bath milks, and 2 cheek colors. All of the fragrances/colors were the same in both bags. I am sure they were a good deal but the only things I will use are the body butters.

I got the same in both too and nothing exciting. I split them up into teacher/secretary gifts.

At a minimum each bag contains:

* 1 Full-size 6.7 oz Body Butter

* 1 Spa Wisdom™ Product

* 1 Mini Gift

* 1 Accessory

* 1 Makeup Item

* Some of the bags will contain additional surprise items.

I just realized I did not get what I was supposed to get "at minimum". No accessory or mini gift. Just the Body Butter, 2 Spa Wisdom products, and 2 makeup items (which were TINY). I may call and complain bc I would return them but don't want to spend the money to ship them back. I would have to spend another $30 in junk just to make what I have look like a nice gift if I broke it up for teacher gifts.