Where is the cute wrapping paper?

rogue1230

I bought all the paper I need last year at 90%+ off! I am the world's worst wrapper... everything looks terrible, so I don't bother buying pretty paper. It'll just draw attention to my ugly wrapping!

Last year, I found A Christmas Story paper for DH at 90% off, Disney Princesses for the little girls in our family, and my favorite... 10 rolls of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 80 Sq ft for .10 each! I'm not a big TMNT fan, but I have 3 little boys who'll love it!

Great idea! I also do this. Our local Goodwill is selling wrapping paper they got from target for .98 and on Tuesday's selling it for 50% off. I have loaded myself up with wrapping paper.

I really want one of those tall storage bins that I can store it in :)

I bought all the paper I need last year at 90%+ off! I am the world's worst wrapper... everything looks terrible, so I don't bother buying pretty paper. It'll just draw attention to my ugly wrapping!

QUOTE]

you sound like me :) I don't enjoy OR dislike wrapping but there's always loads of extra paper or "patches" (from where I cut too little and adjusted)when I wrap. I have NEVER gotten tangled in my mess though:P

It all started fine with me having to wrap my older brothers' gifts for his friends, then mother started giving me the impossible to wrap toys (odd shapes, action figures in the shaped plastic, etc). Somehow year after year my wrapping gets worse and its not even like I'm trying to skimp on paper we have loads from sales.

My mother has to laugh anytime she tries to wrap something in my aftermath, I am incapable of cutting in a straight line. Someday I'm going to learn and go the route of my SIL gets cute bag sets for everyone but then again I'm helpless with tissue paper too.

In case anyone needs it, I picked up NASCAR paper at my Dollar Tree. They have Jimmy Johnson (Blue), Dale Jr. (Green) and one other, I think Jeff Gordon (Red). I got some for my DH and my Mom's BF's gifts :)

Me too, my son saw it Saturday and he had to get them!!