Bath and Body Works buy 3G3 FREE

Lvnlakers78

Bath and body works has buy 3 get 3 Free on there Signature colletion body care.

And then use $10 off $30 code TENTHIRTY

Still have to pay $5.95 for shipping

Im not sure if this is in stores, I might call so I dont have to pay the shipping. I did an order and I ended up with 6 items for $28.95.

If this has been posted SORRY I did search but couldnt find it!

Ok so I clicked online site and it says buy3G3Free signature collection AND I saw that anti-bacterial hand soap is under that and reads only 3/$10 so you think that'd be the same in the store??

And you mean I could walk out with 6 of them 10 dollars :shock: I could get several for teachers.....wow :fluffy:

Any ideas where could I find a coupon?? I did not get any in the U.S. mail recently (but I have in the past...)

Ok so I clicked online site and it says buy3G3Free signature collection AND I saw that anti-bacterial hand soap is under that and reads only 3/$10 so you think that'd be the same in the store??

And you mean I could walk out with 6 of them 10 dollars :shock: I could get several for teachers.....wow :fluffy:

Any ideas where could I find a coupon?? I did not get any in the U.S. mail recently (but I have in the past...)

The antibacterial are not part of the signature collection.

Used my freebie coupons I received last month. Bought a hand sanitizer mini for $1.50 and got a Sig. Collection body cream ($12 value) for FREE! Did not even have to pay tax on it.

I got the Enchanted Orchid. Love it!

Chick in the store offered me a blob of the new Twilight scent, it was OK, but I would not BUY it. :tongue1:

I was just looking at my things I purchased yesturday and noticed on one of them there is a coupon on the back that says FREE signature collection shower gel with any Signature collection purchase of $10 or more. I was in a hurry and didnt notice it yesturday im wondering if I go back in if they will let me use it but im wondering if I can use it since I used my $10 off $30 anyone know if I am able to use both???

Bought 6 bubble baths, 6 body lotions, 6 hand lotions, 6 shower gel. Used the "twentyoff" code and there is also a promotion for $6 shipping.

Total cost = $119, includes shippinging and saled tax. I am going to gift these to 6 different people so $20 a person is not too bad at all.

Woulnt it have been cheaper to do 4 seperate transaction?

Useing the $10 off $30 code?

I get doing it 4 times comes to $109.80 its only about a $10 diffrence but $10 is $10!!!

I was just by a store yesterday with my coupons but didn't stop because I didn't know about this!! I'll have to check it out online or maybe make a separate trip to get some new pillow spray and stuff...I still have lotion from the last $3 sale in January but you can never have too much!

Woulnt it have been cheaper to do 4 seperate transaction?

Useing the $10 off $30 code?

I get doing it 4 times comes to $109.80 its only about a $10 diffrence but $10 is $10!!!

No because you are paying 5.95 each time for shipping... so that would add 17.85 to your total. At least I would say it wouldn't have worked out that way for me... cause I figured it out before I placed my order.

yesterday I used the 10.00 off 30.00 purchase plus I also got the free item (worth up to 12.00). The cashier said I could use both since I recieved the coupons in the mail.

Im going back in after work to see if they will let me use both sure hope so if not no biggie I will just leave the coupon it can just be a little extra with the gift!:D

I went yesterday and got 6 items for $25! :)

When I got to the check-out she asked if I had any coupons and I told her I had the cardboard one from the book and then I realized it didn't start until today. She just went ahead and took 10 off and let me keep my coupon! :fluffy: She also threw another $10/30 coupon in the bag.

Went to the store yesterday and their signs said b3g2 free or b2g1 free and i asked about the b3g3 online and said i thought it was in stores too - the cashier said they would honor the b3g3 free if the customers knew about it so my dd and i each got 6 items and used the $10 coupon. We ended up paying $28 for 6 items! it was a great deal :D