Geo Trax on BF?

wnc_mom

ok so i havent had time to really go through all the ads out yet but i mainly to my toy shopping at TRU. This is the first year im buying Geo trax did they have any deals last year on them? my son is 2 1/2 yrs old and had circled the whole geo tracks page in the big toy book lol my sis gave gim ger sons old traintable and track last yr for chistmas but it was too big for our playroom so i thought these would be great and durable i know he wants the timbertown railway and the fire station one too but will all of them work with the same tracks??? any info will be greatly appericated!!!

All the Geo Trax set are compatable with each other. I lost count of how many different sets our son has and he mixes up the track pieces all the time to create what HE wants. :D

When he uses up all the pieces he has it will take up 1/2 of the living room floor and then it spills over into the dinning room. Our son is only 3 but he spends hours and hours playing with his geo trax.

We keeps all his geo tracks in totes in a corner of the living room.....trains in one, track pieces in another, larger pieces in another. He know when he is done playing with them he has to break it down andout the pieces away and the totes make for great storage when not in use. If he uses all his peices it will take up most of the living room floor and thenit still spills into the dinning room.

My son is 3 (will be 4 in Jan) and we bought them for him last Christmas. He has a ball with them. I dont know how many pieces we have.......and I have more in the closet that I found on clearance sale. He loves them......

TRU had a sale a couple weeks ago that was buy 2 get 1 free. I picked up the farm, and the Christmas train and then a little people toy. However, right now......my son wants the "Cars Geotrax" so we bought the big pack from TRU and then 2 extra controllers. It will all mesh together which is GREAT!!!

Any questions, let us know.

Oooh yeah...DS4 is WAY into Geotrax. We've got 2 huge tubs full of them. Tracks and people in one, houses and such in the other.

Costco has a GREAT deal on the new Cars set. You get 4 "cars" and lots of track and such for about $50. I want to say it also comes with the sherrif set that you can buy (I think it's the butte?).

If you're a Kohls card holder, you can use the 30% code and get them cheaper b/c they're always on sale around this time of year.