Lands End- St. Nick's Pick: Medium totes $12

sassyaztec

Thanks, I ordered one. I had a free shipping code sent to my email, not sure if it was a one-time use code or not, but the code I got was NOV6. password 00009025

I just went back into my email and saw the code in the footer. Same info! So it should work for everyone!

ty OP. my bag is getting old! wish I could think of someone to give this to as a gift... I have already given a bunch of them ;)

I really want to get one for myself but a) I am a tote bag addict already and B) need to stay on budget. (rinse and repeat) need to stay on budget. :yup:

So do you all think this is a great teacher gift? Or just an ok one....

Do you think most teachers have a bag like this already? Or do they always need another, because they divide up papers/books/props/etc...

(I think it is a nice tote, but I hate for my gift to end up in a pile). Any teachers reading this thread?

I told my MIL about the deal, she just retired from teaching and said she was going straight home and ordering one for my nephew's teacher. She thought it was a great idea. They may have lots of totes, but this is a great sturdy bag and a perfect size. My .02.

So do you all think this is a great teacher gift? Or just an ok one....

Do you think most teachers have a bag like this already? Or do they always need another, because they divide up papers/books/props/etc...

(I think it is a nice tote, but I hate for my gift to end up in a pile). Any teachers reading this thread?

I am a teacher and think that this is cute, but do not NEED it. Honestly, I would love to have the $12 you would've spent on this bag, on a gift card to Walmart, Target, etc. I (and most teachers) spend so much money on little things for the classroom, a gift card comes in handy! I know that it doesn't seem very "personal", but it is always VERY appreciated!

I am a teacher and think that this is cute, but do not NEED it. Honestly, I would love to have the $12 you would've spent on this bag, on a gift card to Walmart, Target, etc. I (and most teachers) spend so much money on little things for the classroom, a gift card comes in handy! I know that it doesn't seem very "personal", but it is always VERY appreciated!

Thanks for your reply, I am not going to order it.

I started a thread asking about what teachers want in the holiday section.....not one person mentioned a tote bag. :)

Well great. Now what do I do. My MIL who just retired from teacher K, said she never got any real gifts for Christmas and this would be much appreciated. My son's K teacher is looking to retire in a few yeas, so she doesn't need more books, or stuff for the classroom. Plus all the parents and always sending stuff off to class for her. She says she needs XYZ and the next week she gets it. I don't want to load them up with "apple stuff" so I thought this was a thoughtful gift.