Fri & Sat - Better than BF Sales

Jen8112

Just saw a commercial that Kmart is going to have Friday & Saturday "Better Than Black Friday Deals". I'll post a link to the deals when I find one. Starts this Friday.

Kmart gets jump on Black Friday sales

HOFFMAN ESTATES , Ill. (Nov. 4) Kmart is looking to get a jump on Black Friday sales, by announcing that it nis offering "Blue Friday" deals throughout November.

Every Friday until Black Friday on Nov. 27, Kmart said it is offering doorbusters, extended store hours and sweepstakes, all in an effort to bring shoppers in early.

"Kmart continues to look for ways to improve the lives of our customers by providing tools that make their holiday shopping easier and more accessible," said Mark Snyder, Kmart's chief marketing officer. "From offering layaway to our unbeatable 'Better than Black Friday' and 'Blue Friday' doorbusters and extended hours, we are doing our part to make it easy for our customers so they can enjoy a wonderful holiday season."

just FYI, Be careful when buying xmas lights......

I need some new net lights and so I clicked on the ones on Kmart sale...by GE, well those NET light/mesh lights...are only 5 x 3 and I know I had ones before that were 4x 6

and 4 x 8 by other companies (one was PHILLIPS) so obviously GE is saving some $ on cord/supplies by making these smaller....

And some of those sets are only 100 ct. and my older net lights were 150 sets....:)