Groomsmen Gifts

A gift card to a cool place...like Bass Pro Shops... or Cabellas... or Academy Sports... I do like the idea of tickets to something... I know here.. you can get hockey tickets...or basketball tickets...

If you got a pair of tickets for each groomsman and also for the ElCid2002 & bride for a local team (like AA- or AAA-level baseball or semi-pro hockey), the OP could also pick up the tab for food/drinks and make it more of an "event".

Semi-pro sports typically have cheaper tix and food/drinks. Our AA-level baseball team even has free parking...

If you got a pair of tickets for each groomsman and also for the ElCid2002 & bride for a local team (like AA- or AAA-level baseball or semi-pro hockey), the OP could also pick up the tab for food/drinks and make it more of an "event".

Semi-pro sports typically have cheaper tix and food/drinks. Our AA-level baseball team even has free parking...

EXACTLY!!!!.... we have sevear semi-pro teams around here... with decent prices... as well as nights with $1 hot dogs... or beer...etc... etc...

I love the idea of tickets to an event, but I live in Boston and I wouldn't be able to get them multiple tickets due to the ridiculous cost of Boston sports tix. I think I'll look in to the pocketknife or maybe a Leatherman. Thanks to everyone for responding... I appreciate it!

~Mike

I don't know how this would go over but I remember being in the same predicament as you are and some suggested a yearly subscription to playboy. I checked with the wives and girlfriends of all the groomsmen to make sure there would be no hard feelings and luckily they all loved the idea. So my groomsmen were treated to a yearly subscription to Playboy and I can tell you that they still tell me it's the best gift they ever got and what a great idea it was.